Shipping & Returns
When Will My Item Arrive?
Once shipped, items usually arrive within 3–5 business days.
If your item or order is large, it may ship via one of our third-party freight carriers,
which deliver from semi trucks with lift gates. Freight delivery is much more complicated
than standard parcel shipping — you must schedule a drop-off time, be present for the delivery,
and move items from the curb to your residence, among other differences. Sound stressful?
If you prepare in advance with ourguide to freight delivery,
it doesn’t have to be.
We strongly encourage reading the entire freight delivery guide, but here’s aquick snapshot of what you need to be ready for when you order a large package:
- Your freight carrier will call you to schedule a delivery window of about 4–8 hours
- You’re required to be physically present at the specified delivery location during the scheduled window
- Freight shipments are carried in semi trucks, which have lift gates to assist with unloading
- Freight deliveries are dropped off at the curb and no further — not up the driveway, not the porch, not the garage, and most definitely not the backyard — so it’s on you to transport packages to their intended locatio
- For an easier time hauling items to your home or backyard, arrange for at least 2 helpers to be on standby during your delivery window
- You must sign for the shipment to indicate that you’ve accepted the delivery
Again, we recommend reading our entire breakdown of freight delivery so you can become familiar with the process. Trust us when we say that getting caught off guard with the strict requirements of freight delivery can lead to a whole lot of headaches.
This item leaves our warehouse within
Expected to be delivered in 4-6 weeks
Return all new, unused, and unassembled items in their original packaging, and we'll give you a full refund minus the cost of the original AND return shipping. Made to order and special order items not applicable for returns.
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a restocking fee. We just don't do business that way.